CEO & Co-Founder
- Partner at Law Firm Lampert & Lampert (1987-2000)
- Independent Portfolio Manager (2000-2014)
- Holds a BS from Ithaca College and a JD from Bridgeport University School of Law
President & Co-Founder
- CEO & President at Skinny Nutritional Corp. (2000-2014)
- 25 years experience in consumer products, business development & brand marketing
- BBA from Temple University
Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Sanders has served as Vice President and Corporate Controller at GrowGen for nearly five years. He came to GrowGen with prior public company experience, having served in various accounting positions for Enterprise Holdings and Arrow Electronics. He also led the Finance and Accounting Department, as well as Administrative and Human Resources functions, for Machol & Johannes LLC. Mr. Sanders holds a B.S. in Accounting from the University of Minnesota.
Mr. Kozey’ s experience includes mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, securities, commercial contracts, real estate, employment and corporate governance, among other areas. Prior to joining GrowGen, Mr. Kozey worked at Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP in Denver, Colorado, and Debevoise & Plimpton LLP in New York, New York, where his practice focused on representing private and public companies, founders, management teams and other stakeholders in various types of corporate and commercial transactions. Mr. Kozey holds a J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center and a B.A. from Vassar College.
Senior Strategic Advisor
- Partner and Senior Advisor to Emigrant Capital Corp.
- Senior Advisor to EY, among others plus several equity investments
- Board of Directors for BWXT Technologies, Inc., plus on the board of several private equity investment firms.
- Former Chairman and CEO. Chrysler Corporation
- Former Chairman and CEO. The Home Depot
- Former CEO. GE Power Systems
- XLR-8, LLC, Investment & Advisory Co.