CEO & Co-Founder
- Partner at Law Firm Lampert & Lampert (1987-2000)
- Independent Portfolio Manager (2000-2014)
- Holds a BS from Ithaca College and a JD from Bridgeport University School of Law
President & Co-Founder
- CEO & President at Skinny Nutritional Corp. (2000-2014)
- 25 years experience in consumer products, business development & brand marketing
- BBA from Temple University
Chief Operating Officer, Executive VP
- 20+ years at Foot Locker Inc.
- Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Forman Mills
- Senior Vice President Operations for Dollar Express
- Senior Vice President, Chief Operating Officer of Anna's Linens
Chief Financial Officer
- Public company CFO of Crocs, Inc 2009 to 2015 and West Marine, Inc. from 2015 to 2018
- CFO of privately held ICWG, Inc. from 2018 to 2020 and Coravin, Inc. from 2020 to 2021
- MBA from Pennsylvania State University and BS from the University of Alabama
Chief Merchandising Officer
- Mr. Rutenis has two decades of experience in retail spans management positions at several large public companies.
- Since 2018, Mr. Rutenis provides consulting services to multiple organizations on building added value to their inter working and achieving performance excellence.
- From 2015 to 2018, Mr. Rutenis served as Executive Vice President at West Marine, where he helped grow the top and bottom line by successfully moving the company to an omni-channel format that enhanced the company's brickand-mortar format.
- From 2013 to 2015, he served at Radio Shack as Chief Merchandising Officer.
- From 2011 to 2012, at JCPenny, he was VP – Divisional Merchandise Manager, Furniture and Home Décor and promoted to SVP – General Merchandise Manager, Home from 2012 to 2013.
- From 2006 to 2011, at Dicks Sporting Goods, he helped drive sales and gross margin expansion in private label and branded products.
- Mr. Rutenis received his B.S. degree from Clemson University and holds an MBA from the University of St. Louis.
Senior Strategic Advisor
- Partner and Senior Advisor to Emigrant Capital Corp.
- Senior Advisor to EY, among others plus several equity investments
- Board of Directors for BWXT Technologies, Inc., plus on the board of several private equity investment firms.
- Former Chairman and CEO. Chrysler Corporation
- Former Chairman and CEO. The Home Depot
- Former CEO. GE Power Systems
- XLR-8, LLC, Investment & Advisory Co.
Senior Vice President of Global Supply Chain
- Mr. Sheldon is a seasoned operation's executive with more than three decades of experience in the global consumer goods industry.
- Prior to joining GrowGeneration, Dennis was the Chief Operating Officer (COO) at PopSockets, a privately held company in Colorado specializing in grips, mounts, and wallets for digital devices. As the COO, he was responsible for the company's global operations and growth initiatives.
- He spent a decade at Colorado-based global footwear and apparel company Crocs Inc., (NASDAQ: CROX) where he held the positions of Senior Vice President of Global Supply Chain, Senior Vice President of Global Enterprise Systems, and Vice President of Global Distribution & Logistics.
- Most recently, Dennis worked as a global operations consultant.